We would love to hear from you! If you are interested in taking your next step of faith, or if you have questions or prayer requests, please fill out our Connection Form and we will be in touch!
Want to stay up-to-date with the latest news and information about GFCC? Subscribe to our email list by going to https://gfcc.net/connect/stay-informed
Catch up on all of the latest GFCC happenings by checking out our weekly bulletin and monthly newsletter! https://gfcc.net/digital-communications
- We would love to open children's ministry up on Saturday nights starting in March, but are in need volunteers. We would be grateful if you could fill out the form below as soon as you can. It will help us determine whether we can open up children's ministry on Saturday nights in March. To start, we plan to combine nursery and cherubs on Saturdays, just to make sure we have enough volunteers in a weekend. Please contact Mindy Sarlea, our Children's Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you! March Children's Ministry Volunteer Form
- Exciting news...we are thrilled to offer Spanish translation of our 11am service on Sundays! We will begin this service THIS Sunday (2/28). Transmitters can be picked up at the GFCC Cafe before the service. Please bring headphones with a jack. We do have a limited amount of headphones if you need to borrow a pair. GFCC is excited to bring this service to the region and continue to help people follow Jesus.
- GFCC Ministry Center of New Elliott Food Distribution: February 14th & February 28th from 1-3pm
- New Members Class: February 27th from 9-11:30am. Sign up at https://forms.gle/yewpTSSkoHzCuZFJ9
- Worship & Prayer Night: March 17th at 6:30pm
- Homework Club: Thursdays from 3-4:15pm
- Kids for Christ: Thursdays from 4:30-5:30pm
To view our upcoming events, please visit https://gfcc.net/events.
Do you have prayers that you want to share with others? Are you looking to see how you can pray for the people who make up our congregation? We invite you to check out our new "Prayer Board." You can leave a prayer by adding to the board or simply pray for others who have left a prayer.